Our mare services include:
- Breeding soundness exam.
- Uterine culture, uterine biopsy.
- Rectal palpation and ultrasound.
- Artificial insemination with both fresh and frozen semen.
- Pregnancy diagnosis.
All of our mare services can be provided in the field or at our clinic.
Our stallion services include:
- Semen collection and evaluation.
- Live cover breeding assistance.
- Frozen semen storage.
Our In-Hospital Foaling Package includes:
- Monitoring of the mare as she reaches the end of her pregnancy.
- Foaling assistance, with FOALERT monitoring system.
- Assistance for retained placentas.
- A physical examination of the mare and foal
- Placental examination
- Neonatal examination 24 hours post foaling (physical exam, CBC, and Foal IgG SNAP test)
- Intensive monitoring for sick or premature foals.
Post-Natal services can be provided in the field or at the clinic.