To view a complete list of stallions currently standing out Mountain Point click here.
Our mare services include:
- Breeding soundness exam.
- Uterine culture, uterine biopsy.
- Rectal palpation and ultrasound.
- Artificial insemination with both fresh and frozen semen.
- Pregnancy diagnosis.
All of our mare services can be provided in the field or at our clinic.
Breeding Season Mare Preparation Information
We offer an array of stallion services for those standing on site as well as haul-ins.
Our stallion services include:
- Semen collection and evaluation
- Live cover breeding assistance
- Frozen semen storage
- Collection training
- Marketing and On-site Stallion Housing
Breeding Season Stallion Preparation Information
Pregnant mares are stalled in fully disinfected and temperature controlled environment. They are monitored by camera 24/7.
Our In-Hospital Foaling Package includes:
- Monitoring of the mare as she reaches the end of her pregnancy.
- Foaling assistance, with FOALERT monitoring system.
- Assistance for retained placentas.
- A physical examination of the mare and foal
- Placental examination
- Neonatal examination 24 hours post foaling (physical exam, CBC, and Foal IgG SNAP test)
- Intensive monitoring for sick or premature foals.
Post-Natal services can be provided in the field or at the clinic.
What to Expect When Your Mares Expecting
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us today at (801) 446-3046.